Monday, October 5, 2009

ebay anonymous

Hello, my name is Marie, and im addicted to E-bay.

I've never had my own credit card (for obvious reason, I'd end up in serious debt!!)
So last week, I decided to get a 3V card, you put money onto it, before you can buy anything.
Perfect! ..i thought.
You see I needed it to buy these hair tongs:
Grip free ceramic 26mm hair tongs!
I was walkin through the Ilac centre in Dublin one day, and seen there was a demonstration in the middle, these two women trying to persuade people to buy these curlers, so out of curiosity I took a quick look, she immediately pounced on me with a "Would you like to try these? One day special offer! Half price!" Knowing they cost fourty-odd online, I asked how much they cost, she replied "Me give you gooood offer! Half price €100 from €200!"
Good price my arse.
She tried them on 2 strands of my hair and they were AMAZING, she twisted the hair round the barrel using the protective gloves, left it for three seconds and tada! Beautiful curls in an instant!
I asked her what mm's the barrels were..she didn't have a notion what I was talking about, she was like "This big one..this small one!" ...
I told her I'd come back tomorrow (with NO intention of coming back) and she was like "No half price only today! You can leave deposit! Make sure you come back"
Jeez, dont try too hard like!

This lead me onto yearning for the cheaper one online, so I went and got the 3V card, and topped it up by €50. I got home and decided to have a little lurk around Ebay, and decided there was SO many nice things, that I'd top up the voucher with another €50 the next day, I'd just spend this one on "bargains"
So i ended up buying diamond ear gauges, a pink phone cover, swarovski crystals to DIY the phone cover, a hairband and a top from Zacky Vengeance's clothing line to deconstruct into a cute halter.
My heart was racing, I needed to buy EVERYTHING.
So I made a wish list of the things I want to buy next time I top up.
So far I have 15 things on my wish list... and yet still have not bought what I initially joined EBay for..the damn hair curler !!

Also, I've been recommended to buy the Coastal Palettes 88 set. I've heard so much about it, and my friend Sue, who is an amazing make up artist also recommended it to me..so that's it settled, I have to buy it. Apparently the shades are very highly pigmented, and a replica of Mac, just without the huge price.
I'm going to buy as many of the different palettes as possible.
The shimmer, matte, naturals and concealers and they will all contribute towards my kit for when I'm a fully fledged make up artist :D
Look how pretty they are !!
*drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment